As Nigeria’s Aviation Industry Approaches 2024…
As Nigeria’s Aviation Industry Approaches 2024, we at AVIATION MONITOR here express our immense gratitude to all stakeholders and partners in the industry who made the outgoing year 2023, an eventful one for us.
Our special appreciation goes to
- NIGERIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION & AEROSPACE DEVELOPMENT
- LEAGUE OF AIRPORT & AVIATION CORRESPONDENTS
- IBOM AIR LIMITED
- INTERGUIDE GROUP
- AFRICAN AVIATION & AEROSPACE UNIVERSITY
- UNITED NIGERIA AIRLINES LIMITED
- FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA
- NIGERIA AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
- SKYWAY AVIATION HANDLING COMPANY PLC
- AVIATION SAFETY ROUND TABLE INITIATIVE
- ALL AIRLINES, AIRPORT TERMINAL OPERATORS, AVIATION AGENCIES, GROUND HANDLING COMPANIES, OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ALLIED BUSINESSES IN THE AVIATION SECTOR.
This is wishing you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
We are hopeful that our partnership and collaboration for the industry’s growth and development will move to a higher level in 2024.